Service and Repairs
Since 1910, we have provided an exceptional ownership experience to countless travelers who built a lifetime of memories while traveling with our products. Our product warranty stems from our mission and we are committed to helping you enjoy an enhanced travel experience for years to come.
Each Skyway and American Explorer product is protected by a specific Warranty. Check your product hangtag to find the applicable warranty for your bag.
How to Obtain Service
In the event of a defect and in order to get the benefit of this warranty, you must first submit a Warranty Evaluation Request to be referred to an Authorized Service Center near you. To request a warranty evaluation, please click on the Link below:
We will send you an email directing you to an Authorized Service Center for an evaluation of your luggage. The luggage must be carried in or shipped prepaid and insured (recommended). The following documents must be included with each piece of luggage:
- A fully completed EVALUATION AND REPAIR REQUEST FORM
- A COPY OF THE PURCHASE RECEIPT to determine warranty applicability.
The Service Center will assess the luggage and determine if repairable under the warranty.
If your product is COVERED by the warranty:
- If repairable, Skyway Luggage will repair it at no cost to you. (If originally shipped to the service center, we will ship it back to you at our expense, within 90 days of receiving your original luggage.)
- If not repairable, Skyway Luggage will replace it with the same bag, if available; or one comparable in size, style & quality. The new bag will be shipped directly to you, within 90 days of receiving your original luggage. (NOTE: The original bag will be retained.)
If your product is NOT COVERED by the warranty, you have the following options:
- Have the product repaired at your expense, at an agreed price with the Service Center (If repairable)
- Having the product returned back to you unrepaired (if shipped to the Service Center, you are responsible for shipping charges)
- Have the Service Center dispose of the product at your request
Skyway Luggage reserves the right to make the final judgment on all claims. Please complete the Warranty Evaluation form below to proceed with the repair & service process. Please DO NOT send your product directly to Skyway Luggage.
|Warranty Evaluation Form >
|Find a Service Center >